MADE IN FRANCE 100%
Entirely made in our workshop.
We make the bags in our workshop with the greatest care and carefully selected materials.
To keep your bag beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care: Avoid contact with greasy substances, and hydroalcoholic solutions.
- Soak it completely in lukewarm water inside and out
- Do not put water on leather parts.
- Only use soap to clean the product.
- Rinse it well.
- Dry the bag upside down.
- When drying, make sure to protect the fabric of the leather parts with absorbent paper.
- Do not put the bag in the washing machine.
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as material that may transfert their colored pigments onto the product.
- Never use solvent.
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card ( Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay.
All transactions are secured.
For further information please do not hesitate to call us:
09 62 12 38 02
Monday to Friday
8h00 12h00 – 13h30 16h30
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Delivery via Colissimo Suivi. (French Post)
You’ll be notified by e-mail once the parcel is shipped and you’ll receive a tracking number to follow the delivery of you parcel.
You have a legal time frame of 14 calendar days from the delivery date of your order to declare and send your return.
Notify us of your intention to return an item, the reason for its return and return the item.
- Replace the entire article in its original packaging – only articles returns in their original condition will be accepted and reimburdes.
- Return the parcel by Colissimo Suivi to the following address:
J.MARTIN TRÉPOINTES SARL
4 RUE SAINT AGNAN
See our FAQ’S page for more informations.
Entirely and exclusively made in France in our workshop located in Dordogne.
Real know-how is applied.
Quality and durability of our products.
A mastery of all the different stages.
Beautiful materials selected with the greatest care.
High quality details and finishes.