MADE IN FRANCE 100%
Entirely made in our workshop.
The Rivoli bag is perfect for every day. Snap magnet closure. Two exteriors pockets.
Material: real suede leather
Handles-pieces: real leather
Snap magnet closure
2 exteriors pockets
Logo leather Tampico
Hand or shoulder carry
Dim: L 37 x ht 32 x Prof 12cm
We make the bags in our workshop with the greatest care and carefully selected materials.
To keep your bag beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care: Avoid contact with greasy substances, and hydroalcoholic solutions.
- Use only a special suede brush.
- Keep your product away from contact with grease, and cream, make-up and parfum.
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environnements and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors, overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as material that may transfert their colored pigments onto the product.
- Never use water to clean your product in leather suede.
- Never use soap or solvent.
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card ( Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay.
All transactions are secured.
For further information please do not hesitate to call us:
09 62 12 38 02
Monday to Friday
8h00 12h00 – 13h30 16h30
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Delivery via Colissimo Suivi. (French Post)
You’ll be notified by e-mail once the parcel is shipped and you’ll receive a tracking number to follow the delivery of you parcel.
You have a legal time frame of 14 calendar days from the delivery date of your order to declare and send your return.
Notify us of your intention to return an item, the reason for its return and return the item.
- Replace the entire article in its original packaging – only articles returns in their original condition will be accepted and reimburdes.
- Return the parcel by Colissimo Suivi to the following address:
J.MARTIN TRÉPOINTES SARL
4 RUE SAINT AGNAN
See our FAQ’S page for more informations.
Entirely and exclusively made in France in our workshop located in Dordogne.
Real know-how is applied.
Quality and durability of our products.
A mastery of all the different stages.
Beautiful materials selected with the greatest care.
High quality details and finishes.